185mm Circular Saw (HS7600)
|Continuous rating Input
|No load speed (rpm)
|Max cutting capacity
||at 0 degrees : 64mm (2-1/2″) at 45 degrees : 42mm (1-5/8″)
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
||Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/s² or less
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
185 mm (7-1/4″) 1,200 W Circular Saw
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provide added comfort.
- Well-balanced and Lightweight (3.9 kg) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 1,200W motor delivers 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability.
- Large cutting capacity (64 mm at 90°, 42 mm at 45°)
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Two-stage safety trigger switch prevents accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off button)
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation (For tool with Lock-on button)
- Rear dust port exhausts sawdust away from operator for clean and comfortable operation.
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Aluminum diecast safety cover for high durability and long tool life
- Optional dust nozzle can be attached for use with a vacuum cleaner.
- Handy guide rule allows operator to do extra-accurate straight cuts
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors
- Double insulated
Standard & Optional Accessories
TCT Saw Blade, Rip Fence (Guide Rule), Hex Wrench
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss