24mm Combination Hammer (HR2470 – SDS-PLUS bits)
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)
||0 – 4,500
|Continuous rating Input
||Concrete : 24mm (15/16″) Steel : 13mm (1/2″) Wood : 32mm (1-1/4″)
|Impacts per minute (ipm)
||0 – 4,500
|No load speed (rpm)
||0 – 1,100
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 15.5 m/s² Drilling Into Metal: 4.5 m/s²
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
24 mm (15/16″) 2.4 J Combination Hammer, SDS-PLUS Bits
- High durability design with zig-zag armature varnish, enhanced sealing, improved impact bolt and impact reducing cushion ring
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forward rotation by using brush holder unit.
- Powerful 780W motor delivers 2.4J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Torque limiter engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at optimum positions.
- 3-mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only”
- “No hammering when idling” function helps increase tool life.
- Ergonomic “Pistol-shaped” handle with soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Rubber housing bumper protects mode selector switch and gear housing from damage.
- Variable speed control enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaners
- Double insulated for operator safety
Standard & Optional Accessories
Side Grip, Depth Gauge, (Tool does not come with bit.)
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss