26mm Combination Hammer (HR2630 – SDS-PLUS bits)
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)
||0 – 4,600
|Continuous rating Input
||Concrete: 26 mm (1″) Core Bit: 68 mm (2-11/16″) Diamond Core Bit (Dry Type): 80 mm (3-1/8″) Steel: 13 mm (1/2″) Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4″)
||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.4 J Our experimental conditions: 2.9 J
|No load speed (rpm)
||0 – 1,200
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 15.0 m/s² Chiselling Function with Side Handle: 9.5 m/s² Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s² or less
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||385x77x209 mm (15-1/8″x3″x8-1/4″)
||2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
26 mm (1″) 2.4 J Combination Hammer, SDS-PLUS Bits
- Re-located operating mode lever for increased protection and durability; enables switch to rotate both left and right.
- Improved bit guide for increased bit stability during drilling applications
- Easy-to-grip handle gives maximum power thrust and provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead
application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- High durability design with zig-zag armature varnish, enhanced sealing, improved impact bolt and impact reducing cushion ring
- Compact & Lightweight design obtained by minimizing motor weight, with a newly designed tool-structure.
- Powerful 800W motor delivers 2.4J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection.
- Forward/reverse lever – position of the switch allows brushes to be positioned so that the drill maintains same speed and torque in forward and reverse.
- 3-mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only”
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application.
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at optimum positions.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Optional dust cup connectable to Makita vacuum cleanesr without joint parts
- Double insulated for operator safety
Standard & Optional Accessories
Side Grip, Depth Gauge, (Tool does not come with bit.)
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss