28.6mm Electric Breaker (HM1810 – Hex shank)
|Continuous rating Input
||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 44.9 J Our experimental conditions: 63 J
|Impacts per minute (ipm)
||Chiselling: 9 m/s²
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an innovative counterbalance system for 3x less vibration (only 9 m/s²)
- Outperforms the competition with a powerful 2,000 W motor; 1,100 IPM and 44.9 Joules (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy.
- Low noise level (84 dB(A)) and vibration reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Equipped with automatic brush cut-out system, cylindrical tool holder and warning indicator lamps to tackle daily rental abuse.
- Ideal for concrete demolition, chipping, breaking, digging, edging, channeling, driving and many more applications
- Cylindrical tool holder allows greater serviceability should the original bolt holes become damaged.
- Accepts popular 28.6 mm (1-1/8″) hex hammer steel.
- 5 m (16.4 ft.) jobsite cord for greater versatility and instant power
- Warning lamp indicates trouble with the cord; AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.
- Large, easy to operate switch for operator comfort and control
- Double insulated for operator safety
Standard & Optional Accessories
Hex wrench, (Tool does not come with bit.)
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss