Demolition Hammer (HM1101C – SDS-MAX bits)
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)
||1,100 – 2,650
|Continuous rating Input
||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 11.5 J Our experimental conditions: 17.2 J
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
||Chiselling Funtion with Side Grip: 13.5 m/s²
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.5 J Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- Powerful 1,300W motor delivers 11.5J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- 5 stages variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- LED service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced.
- LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- One-touch chuck allows for quick bit changes.
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use.
- Easy-to-hold D-shaped side handle swivels 360° for greater control.
- Increased repairability; Without disassembling one-touch sliding chuck, the inside section of the machine can be accessed simply by removing the crank housing cover.
- Double insulated for operator safety
- Connectable to Makita Vacuum cleaners with optional Dust extractor attachment set.
Standard & Optional Accessories
Bull Point, Bit Grease, Side Handle
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss