Demolition Hammer (HM1205C – SDS-MAX bits)
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)
||950 – 1,900
|Continuous rating Input
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
||Chiselling Function with Side Handle: 18.5 m/s²
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
19.1 J Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- Enhanced chipping sensation to soft materials
- Powerful 1,510 W motor delivers 19.1 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Bit can be set at 12 positions for convenience.
- LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- LED power light that indicates trouble with the electric circuit
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Double insulated
Standard & Optional Accessories
Bull Point, Bit Grease, Side Handle
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss