Demolition Hammer (HM1214C – SDS-MAX bits)
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)
|Continuous rating Input
||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 19.9 J Our experimental conditions: 26 J
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
19.9 J AVT SOFT NO LOAD Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system, reduces vibration.
- Powerful 1,510 W motor to handle the most demanding applications; 950-1,900 IPM to tackle demanding jobs
- Electronic variable speed control dial enables user to set the speed to the application.
- Enlarged carbon brush for increased tool life
- 12 bit angle settings allow user to reposition for their application.
- LED service light indicates carbon brushes need to be replaced.
- LED power light indicates trouble with the electric circuit.
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- “No hammering when idling” helps increase tool life.
- One touch chuck allows for easy bit changes.
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use.
- Side-handle swivels 360° for greater control.
- Accepts commonly used SDS-MAX steel.
- Automatic brush cut-out system for increased tool life
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Double insulated for operator safety
Standard & Optional Accessories
Bull point, Bit grease, Side handle
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss