||355 mm (14″)
||3.0 kW / 4.1 PS
|Sound power level
|Sound pressure level
|Vibration level Front handle
|Vibration level Rear handle
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||780x310x455 mm (30-3/4″x12-1/4″x17-7/8″)
||12.9 kg (28.4 lbs)
355 mm (14″) 75.6 mL MM4 Power Cutter
- The FIRST 4-Stroke Power Cutter Available On The Market
- Save The Cost Of The Power Cutter With Fuel Savings Alone.
- Reduced noise and fuel consumption versus competitive 2-stroke models for maximum operator comfort and reduced operational costs
- No fuel mixing prevents damage due to improper fuel mixture and eliminates need to carry separate mixed fuel.
- Cleaner 4-stroke emissions limits environmental impact and reduced carbon buildup in engine.
- Automatic decompression valve reduces required start up force by 40% versus competitive 2-stroke models.
- Pressure compensated carburetor prevents flooding by automatically adjusting to ensure the proper amount of fuel delivery.
- Advanced five stage air filtration system provides cleaner air for maximum engine performance.
- Designed for maximum performance and durability on heavy duty jobsites
- Reversible cutting arm enables cutting disc to be side or center mounted for optimal operational versatility in a variety of applications.
- Angled fuel tank port enables quick and easy fueling when power cutter is in the upright position.
- Integrated guide roller wheels enable fatigue free operation and increased precision during long distance horizontal cutting applications.
- Low-vibration system with damper springs to absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Casters for moving convenience
Standard & Optional Accessories
Engine tool set, Oil Bottle (country-specific), Water supply set
Delivery and Returns Content description.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss